• RF 30 filters are constructed of polyamide plastic.
• RF 60 – 330 filters are constructed of aluminum material. Aluminum alloy is water tolerant – anodization is not required for high water based fluids (HWBF).
• RF 660 – 1300 filters are constructed of ductile iron.
• Non-welded housing design reduces stress concentrations and prevents fatigue failure.
• Inlet/outlet port options include NPT, SAE straight thread O-ring boss, and SAE 4-bolt flange to allow easy installation without costly adapters.
• O-ring seals are used to provide positive, reliable sealing. Choice of O-ring materials (nitrile rubber, fluorocarbon elastomer, ethylene propylene rubber) provides compatibility with petroleum oils, synthetic fluids, water-glycols, oil/water emulsions, and high water base fluids.
• Bolt-on lid requires minimal clearance for removal.
• Reusable contamination basket prevents loss of retained contaminants into the reservoir during element replacement.
• Single piece casting provides rigidity for inline or in-tank mounting.