· Non-welded housing design reduces stress concentrations and prevents fatigue failure.
· Choice of NPT, BSPP, SAE straight thread O-ring boss, and SAE 4-bolt flange porting (sizes 60 - 1320) to allow easy installation with maximum flexibility.
· O-ring seals are used to provide positive, reliable sealing. Choice of O-ring materials (nitrile rubber, fluorocarbon elastomer, and ethylene propylene rubber) provides compatibility with petroleum oils, synthetic fluids, water-glycols, oil/water emulsions, and high water based fluids.
· Screw-in bowl or lid (on 2-pc. bowls) mounted below the filter head requires minimal clearance to remove the element for replacement and contaminated fluid cannot be washed downstream when element is serviced.
· HYDAC Differential Pressure Indicators have no external dynamic seal. This results in a high system reliability due to magnetic actuation, thus eliminating a potential leak point.
· A poppet-type bypass valve located in the filter head provides positive sealing during normal operation and fast opening during cold starts and flow surges. (Optional non-bypass available)
· For special finishes and coatings – consult HYDAC for minimum quantities, availability and pricing.
· Fatigue pressure ratings equal maximum allowable working pressure rating.