• Available in 11 bore sizes: 5/16, 7/16, 9/16, 7/8, 1-1/16, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2, 2-1/2, and 3 inches
• Standard stroke lengths up to 32 inches
• The 304 stainless steel air cylinder tube is drawn and polished for low friction and long life.
• 303 stainless steel, ground, polished and roller burnished cylinder rods are a standard feature.
• Roll-formed rod threads at both ends provides strength for customer connections as well as the internal piston connection. Oil impregnated sintered bronze bushing for excellent wear and long life.
• Full-flow ports and cross-slots on the end caps allow air passage to the entire piston and seal area for quick response and full force performance.
• Pressure rated to 250 PSIG pneumatic service.
• Magnetic piston option available for cylinder position sensing.
• Multitude of standard options available.