Sun solutions provide simple, efficient control of auxiliary hydraulic power to a range of mobile equipment attachments
Sun Hydraulics has developed a range of adjustable priority flow control solutions that have already found their way into applications in rock breaker hammer control.
As a priority flow control circuit, it also offers much wider application in general attachment controls and in applications where priority flow control is required such as priority steering control and concrete mixing. It can also function as an unloading valve for fixed displacement pumps in applications requiring two or more functions operated by a single pump.
This Sun-based adjustable priority flow control solution provides several significant advantages:
- High-quality, durable LH** valves made with all hardened parts
- Significantly reduced pressure drops from Sun valves and cavities
- Zinc-nickel coating for improved corrosion resistance
- Wide range of options available for different applications
- Solenoid-selectable pressure options
- Manually adjustable XMD with electro-hydraulic flow control (FPFK)
These new circuits provide a simple, efficient way to supply auxiliary hydraulic power to attachments like rock breakers or hydraulic hammers attached to skid steers, backhoes or excavators.