AKG Thermal Systems, located in Mebane, North Carolina is a leading supplier for Standardized Catalog cooling products for the Industrial, Mobile and Compressed Air markets.
AKG CooL-Line is a standard line of products from the market leader in high performance industrial aluminum cooling systems. AKG is best known for its world-wide presence. They are a German engineering company with extremely reliable product quality with competitive prices. AKG Thermal Systems offers a wide variety of brazed Air-cooled aluminum coolers for Oil, Air (compressed and charged air) and Water/Glycol mixtures.
- AKG Thermal Systems offers a wide variety of brazed Air-cooled aluminum coolers for Oil, Air (compressed and charged air) and Water/Glycol mixtures.
- Competitive Prices, Fast Deliveries and a wide range of products and sizes are just some of the advantages AKG Thermal Systems Standard Coolers can offer.
- The CooL-Line type series consist of different models for mobileand stationary applications.
- European or American standards-compliant.
- Largest and most comprehensive series of industrial and mobile hydraulic coolers
- Best heat transfer results per given cooler size due to comprehensive research and development
- Noise-optimized models available (low-noise series)
- As a standard, equipped with AKG’s patented double-life hollow sections designed to increase cooler service life
- Available from stock or at short notice