Salami manufacturers hydraulic integrated systems with electronic solutions. Typical areas of applications ranging from agriculture, bulldozers, street works, construction, internal and external handling, garbage collectors, navy, mines, and mining drills.
- Direct control valves
- Pumps & motors
- Electronic remote-control systems
Salami’s unique monoblock directional control valves provide commands and controls that are almost as flexible as sectional valves for environments that require cost-effective performance.
General Constructive Features:
- Cast-iron monoblock construction
General Functional Features:
- Several types of spool: double and single acting, motor spool, float position, regenerative position, etc.
- Several spool control and spool positioning devices.
- Power beyond (HPCO) configuration.
- Spool with over-center valve built-in and hydraulic kick-out built-in.
- Mini Skid Steer
- Mini Loader
- Hydraulic Bush Cutter
- Backhoe Loader
- Forrest Crane
- Cable Hoist
- Telescopic Handler