Marzocchi manufactures high performance external gear pumps and motors. They have developed their size and product range over the years and are now one of the largest and most reliable manufacturers of external gear pumps and motors.
Marzocchi has a well-earned reputation as a leader in hydraulic technologies, resulting from their unrelenting commitment to product development and quality. It's no surprise that they have grown to become one of the largest gear pump and gear motor manufacturers worldwide.
Marzocchi ALP External Gear Pump
- • High-performance single aluminum pumps. Displacements from 1.4 up to 200 cc/rev (Group 1,2,4 and 4).
- • Available in different configurations (European, SAE, German standard) in single rotation or reversible version.
- • Suitable for the most different applications in both industrial and mobile sectors.
Marzocchi GHP External Gear Pump
- The GHP gear pump usually consists of a gear pair supported by two aluminum bushes for groups 0.25, 0.5, and 1P, or bushes with plain bearings coated with anti-friction material for groups 1, 2, 3, and 4, a body, a securing flange, and a cover.
- The shaft of the driving gear projecting beyond the flange mounts a twin-lip seal ring (the inner lip is a seal, the outer lip being a dust seal) for groups 0.25, 0.5, and 1P, or two opposed single-lip seal rings (the outer being a dust seal) for groups 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- The pump body, flange, and cover are made of special hi-resistant aluminum alloys for minimized deformation even when subject to high pressure, be it continuous or intermittent or peak pressure. The body is profiled by means of extrusion, whereas flange and cover are obtained by means of die-casting (even gravity die-casting for some models).
- Gears are made of special steel. Their manufacturing process includes case-hardening and quench hardening. Then gears are ground and finely finished, so to have a high degree of surface finishing. Proper tooth profile design and geometric proportions ensure low pulsation levels and low noise levels during pump operation. Bushes are made of special low-friction and hi-resistant aluminum alloy and manufactured from die-casting.
- Special compensation zones onto flange and cover, insulated by special seals with anti-extrusion rings, allow entirely free axial and radial movement to the bushes, which is proportional to pump operating pressure. In this way, internal dripping is dramatically reduced, thus ensuring outstanding pump performance (both in volume and in general) and proper lubrication of pump moving parts.