1610 Blairs Ferry Road NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 319.395.7000p 319.395.7027f 800.333.7004
Iowa Fluid Power was established in 1974 as a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic components. The business began as a two person operation headed by Don Kaas. The company originally formed its business around Double A, Hydro-Line, and Versa with a primary emphasis on industrial customers.
In 1980, IFP started its association with Sun Hydraulics and Hycon Corporation. They were the first products sold that fit into the mobile field.
1999 was the year IFP became a full Rexroth Industrial distributor.
In April of 1993 Electro-Hydraulic Automation (EHA) was formed to design and build power units and take care of all hands-on customer services. They now handle all the repairs, outside service work, power units, and automation systems for Iowa and Innovative Fluid Power.