Industrial Automation Sales Representatives - Choose your location! - Greater St. Louis area, Kansas City area, Oklahoma City area
Innovative Fluid Power and Electro-Hydraulic Automation, Inc. a recognized and established manufacturer of custom motion control solutions, headquartered in Cedar Rapids, has immediate need for a motivated self-starter in the Greater St Louis, Kansas City and Oklahoma City areas to work as an Industrial Automation Sales Representative.
Successful candidate will have the support resources from the industries best electro-hydraulic distribution based engineering and manufacturing organization.
Position requires strong interpersonal skills and exceptional mechanical aptitude.
Successful candidate will have extensive knowledge in fluid power and an excellent outside sales record. Training on product knowledge will be provided. Individual will be responsible for developing new business as well as expanding relationships with current clients. Position will require travel and will include minimal overnight stays.
Starting wage commensurate with the experience level of the candidate, in addition to a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, health club subsidies, company provided automobile and vacation, as well as paid holidays at start date. Must have insurable driving record. Send cover and resume to Innovative Fluid Power, Attn: HR-STL, PO BOX 10495, Cedar Rapids, IA 52410.
As a Mobile Products Engineer you will be working with several of our customers designing projects for different mobile equipment environments (Tractors, sprayers, track equipment, cranes, off road vehicles, etc.). You will be part of a team environment consisting of a multi-disciplined group of electrical or mechanical engineers, drafting, automation specialists, controls engineers, and clerical coordinators.
- Work in a multi-disciplined group utilizing mechanical, electrical/electronic and fluid power components
- Design of mobile hydraulic and electronic circuits and systems in a customer focused sales capacity
- Work in a customer facing sales role supported by an engineering team and outside sales support
- Design of mobile controller systems utilizing controllers, displays, joysticks, and sensors
- Design using good methods, physics, materials practices
- Draw or supervise the drafting of schematics, physical layouts in AutoCAD, Inventor
- Work with vendors and suppliers to obtain pricing
- Ensure the techs understand the scope, schematics, design, system requirements, hours allowed, of jobs
- Control costs and budget
- Assist as needed with hands on, layout, and construction of the unit
- Program the controls and go on-site and help with startup/troubleshooting
- Make sure the project meets the customer’s expectations
- Design and program control systems utilizing CAN, CODESYS, hydraulics and electronics for mobile equipment
- A minimum 2 or 4-year degree in Engineering from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of mobile hydraulics experience OR 2+ years of mobile programming experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience successfully interacting and working with customers at multiple levels of responsibility in a manufacturing or production environment
- Willingness to work beyond core business hours if necessary, to minimize business interruption during planned or unplanned system modifications
- Work in a multi-disciplined environment being either the team leader or member of the team
- Have solid verbal and written communication skills
- A small amount of travel will be required as the customer base is located throughout the Midwest
- Fluid Power design experience
- Experience with PLC’s, motion controllers, knowledge of industrial equipment
- Experience with Mobile controllers and programming in C/C++/ CODESYS
- AutoCAD experience
Competitive benefit package includes 401(k) and Profit Sharing with personal advisors, medical, dental and vision plan, paid holidays, and fitness club subsidies.
Applicant must possess a High School diploma, and strong math skills, with additional electrical/mechanical course work, and 1-3 years related electronic/mechanical assembly knowledge. Must be able to read schematics and blue prints and be proficient with hand and power tools.
Duties may include fabrication, finishing, assembly, wiring, testing and shipping machines within specified quality, cost, customer and delivery guidelines. Responsible for power up and checkout of machines as well as under power test procedures, debugging of machine problems and resolving customer related machine problems. Will support work in other areas as required.
Ideal candidate will have working knowledge of AC & DC control circuits, including single and three-phase motor controls, mechanical assembly, general fabrication and painting skills. Candidates must have the ability to work independently but also as part of a team on larger complex systems ensuring customer requirements are meet for electrical, ability to maintain positive behaviors and flexibility to work in other areas as workload requires, ability to follow written and verbal instructions (fluent in written and spoken English) to build to meet customer specifications and build within the estimated hours given, and possess exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to successfully handle a multi-tasked role in an organized fashion.
Become part of an ever-growing business in a challenging field. Competitive benefit package includes medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) and Profit Sharing plan with personal advisors, health club subsidies, vacation and sick time, as well as paid holidays at start date. IFP/EHA is a family owned business with family values and a great work atmosphere. Please email cover and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our careers page at www.ifpusa.com/careers for an application and more details.
Click the button below to open the Application for Employment. Word is preferable but it may open in other word-type programs.
Complete the form and email it using the "Attachment" buttons within the "Submit Resume For This Position" link in the job description of interest.