The EDS 3400 is a compact electronic pressure switch with an integrated digital display for relative pressure measurement in the high-pressure range. The instrument has a stainless steel measurement cell with a thin-film strain gauge. The instrument can have one or two switching outputs, and there is the option of an additional switchable analog output signal (4 .. 20 mA or 0 .. 10 V). A special design feature of the EDS 3400 is that the display can be moved in two planes. The device can be installed in almost any position, and the display can be turned to the optimum position without the usual additional expense of a mechanical adapter. The 4-digit display can indicate the pressure in bar, psi, or MPa. The user can select a particular unit of measurement. When changing to a different measurement unit, the instrument automatically converts all the switching settings to the new measurement unit. The EDS 3400 is also available in a DESINA® -compliant version. The main applications of the EDS 3400 are primarily in hydraulics and pneumatics, as well as in refrigeration and air conditioning technology.
- 1 or 2 PNP transistor switching outputs, up to 1.2 A load per output
- Accuracy ≤ ± 0.5% FS B.F.S.L.
- Optional switchable analog output (4 .. 20 mA / 0 .. 10 V)
- 4-digit digital display
- Optimum alignment - can be rotated in two planes (axes)
- The measured value can be displayed in bar, psi or MPa
- User-friendly due to key programming
- Switching points and switch-back hysteresis can be adjusted independently
- Many useful additional functions Optional Desina® -compliant pin configuration with diagnostic function