The extremely small servo drive CMMT-ST performs positioning and movement tasks up to 300 W, highly efficiently, dynamically, and precisely, point-to-point or by interpolation. And it can be easily commissioned in no time, via the Festo Automation Suite and the integrated auto-tuning function.
- Very efficient for tasks with low power requirements up to 300 W
- Ideal for positioning tasks, point-to-point and interpolating motion solutions
- Suitable for Ethernet-based bus systems and can be directly integrated into the system environments of many manufacturers
- 50% more compact than the smallest CMMT-AS for ensuring optimal space-saving installations
- Auto-tuning supports simple commissioning of rotary and linear movements, using mechanical systems from Festo and third-party suppliers
- Standard safety functions are included
- Optimized for use with stepper motors like the tried and tested EMMS-ST