EHA is a full-service fluid power systems and controls manufacturer and service provider located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We have the capability of satisfying all of your fluid power needs, from standard to custom power units, manifolds, and cylinders to automation solutions, and more.
Our engineering & design team has the expertise necessary to design complete custom hydraulic systems and controls to meet the requirements of any motion control application. They understand how important a well-designed hydraulic system is for your equipment. From selecting individual components to designing complete systems, we offer engineered solutions to meet your total fluid power needs.
- Rapid Response Delivery - We pre-design and stock sub-components, allowing us to deliver custom-designed power units in as little as one day.
- Rapid Response Design - We are able to provide quick design turnaround and complete documentation including drawings and operating manuals.
- Leading Technologies - We use technology as a tool for competitiveness. With a team of 25 engineers, our engineering group is capable of integrating all your equipment controls resulting in time-saving efficiencies, versatility, and cost savings.
- All System Sizes - We engineer systems of all sizes, from small units requiring fractional horsepower to large-scale electro-hydraulic systems.
- Turnkey Systems - We can provide a complete turnkey project through installation and startup.
- Custom Design - We design and manufacture custom power units, manifolds, complete hydraulic systems or sub-assemblies that keep your team safe on the job with components able to withstand harsh conditions.
- Versatility - We work professionally with OEM machine builders and end-users to solve fluid power solutions.
Helping our customers maintain their equipment is an important part of our "total" fluid power offering. We have a staff committed exclusively to in-house repair and on-site service of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic components and systems.
- Factory-Authorized Repair - We service all brands of fluid power components and are a factory authorized repair facility for many manufacturers.
- Total System Approach - Our service technicians are trained and experienced in all aspects of system repair.
- In-House Machining - We can fabricate parts on-demand to provide the quick turnaround times our customers need.
- 100% Repair Testing - To ensure repaired components are operating at peak performance, your equipment is thoroughly tested before leaving our facility.
- Service Contracts - We can help you maintain a single machine or your entire plant hydraulics or pneumatics system.
- Collaboration - Customers have access to our team of 25 design and application engineers along with supplier representatives to collaborate on a project.
- Productivity - Our goal is to increase your productivity and minimize your maintenance costs and unplanned downtime. Since you don’t have the luxury to wait hours to get a machine up and running, should it fail, we minimize downtime with rapid-response service and reliable products.
- Specialization - Our service & repair facility specializes in cylinder repair, test equipment, and rapid response turnaround.