Website IFP Motion Solutions Inc.
IFP Motion Solutions, a fast-growing distributor and manufacturer of custom fluid power and electronic systems controls located on the northeast side of Cedar Rapids, has an immediate need for an inside coordinator for the engineering department.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will receive, enter, expedite and track customer orders. Includes but is not limited to ensuring bill of material and price is correct, managing order acknowledgments, communicating status updates, answering customer questions, and supporting Production to ensure timely deliveries.
You will also coordinate production releases and drawings with the shop for assemblies, issue purchase orders for assembly components, and expedite supplier orders to ensure timely delivery and to improve lead times, process orders to ship completed assemblies to customers, process miscellaneous requests from engineers and customers, and perform document file management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated organizational skill
- Exceptional computer aptitude with a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Very detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously (the ability to juggle and manage a LOT of moving “parts” at once)
- Demonstrated customer support
- Ability to work well with all personnel involved in projects (ie: technicians, engineers and sales team).
Two years of customer service required. Two years in an industrial, technical, or construction environment preferred. Epicor Profit 21 experience a plus.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing plan with personal advisors
- Health club subsidies, wellness program, on-site fitness room, pet insurance
- Vacation and sick time, paid holidays at start date
IFP Motion Solutions Inc. is a growing motion control corporation headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It is family-owned business with family values and a great work atmosphere.
Our business spans 13 states with four physical locations: Cedar Rapids, Minneapolis, Kansas City and Houston. It employs 150+ team members across: Engineering, Manufacturing, Assembly, Hydraulic Repair, Field Service, Warehouse & Distribution, Customer Service, Purchasing, Accounting, Marketing, and Sales.
Our locations collaborate to serve a unique blend of manufacturing, repair & refurbishing, design engineering, and components distribution. Our customers include industrial manufacturers, mobile integrations, and fluid power OEMs. Combined with our knowledgeable sales team and expansive inventory we can design, prototype, manufacture or service any conceivable motion control system.
Click Download Application below.
Fill out the required application and email it and any applicable resume back to email@example.com.