Back to Careers
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Minneapolis, MN
IFP is in immediate need of a hard charging Sales Manager for our Minneapolis-based business location. This individual will be the point person responsible for the continued growth and success of the IFP Group of Companies’ Northern Business Unit and will provide you an important role in charting the course for the entire IFP North Team. There is plenty of management visibility and your leadership will focus on business expansion, customer retention, and business profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties
The following will provide an overview of the major duties of this position.
- Develop and drive a level of customer service which promotes sales growth
- Provide sales support to key accounts in your area
- Conduct coaching calls with sales representatives
- Set and analyze local sales goals
- Champion corporate culture at the local level
- Monitor progress toward goal via the use of CRM and other internal data tools
- Maintain supplier relations at the regional level and interact with the top management of key and supply-partners
- Set marketing strategies and coordinate with the corporate marketing department to execute strategies
- Report opportunities, threats and progress to VP of Sales
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Previous successful sales of industrial equipment
- Ability to communicate to communicate well in writing, individually and in group settings via presentation
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Maintain strong computer skills
Four year degree required.
Industrial Sales and Management experience required.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing plan with personal advisors
- Health club subsidies
- Vacation and sick time, paid holidays at start date.
IFP/EHA is a family owned business with family values and a great work atmosphere.
Back to Careers