Iowa Fluid Power (IFP)
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Time: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Price: $495/ Attendee
This class is intended to address the needs of both maintenance and design personnel to establish a basic understanding of hydraulics. As an entry-level class, it is recommended for those who are new to hydraulic system design, maintenance and operation. However, this class will also offer valuable insight for those who already have experience in these areas.
We will cover the general principles of hydraulics throughout this class in a clear and consise manner to provide good groundwork for anyone working with hydraulic systems. The IFP training class is applicable to both Industrial and Mobile hydraulic equipment.
Covered Topics include:
1. Hydraulic schematic symbols
2. Pumps (positive & non-positive pumping systems)
3. Valves (pressure relief, pressure reducing, sequence, unloading, counterbalance and directional)
4. Cylinders & Motors
5. Filtration and contamination prevention
6. Accessories (gauges, desicant breathers, heat exchangers, pressure switches, accumulators and more)
7. Troubleshooting and repair
8. System maintenance
Jack May - Territory Manager and Product Specialist with IFP for over 35 years.
Request Your Spot
You may address any questions to: Scott Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 319-739-6324; ext. 411